You will be responsible for operation management, retrofit, diagnosis and repair of industrial robots and manipulators, peripherals and production systems made from them. It includes both HW & SW area.
– University level graduation – electrical engineering – electronics Batchelor or Master level (CZ = Bc. or Ing.)
– Good theoretical background in electronics – especially in HF
– a PLC & C/C++ programming knowledge is an advantage
– Very good graduates welcome
– Self-motivated and independent, well organised person with ability to transfer his/her technical skills and analytical mind
– English language skills – communicative level
– Czech language fluently is an advantage
– Time flexibility, good work ethic
– comprehensive compensation and benefits package
– good working conditions and many other advantages
– good opportunity for career advancement
– 25 days of holidays per year
– dynamic team
– graduates are welcome
– multinational powerful company background
Application with missing required documents will be not accepted and answered.
ALPS Electric Czech, s.r.o.
Ing. Tomáš Leder
Sebranice 240, 679 31 Sebranice u Boskovic
tel.:+420 516 490 119