We are looking for embedded developers for our international team working on logistic trackers – low-power devices used for tracking logistical units (transport containers etc.) over various radio technologies.
Technologies we work with:
- Low power embedded – Zephyr RTOS on ARM (STM), highly optimized for battery life.
- Algorithms for indoor localization (based on low-power radios – BLE, Wi-Fi, UWB etc.)
- Algorithms for motion detection based on accelerometry/intertial measurements.
- IOT radios – SigFox, NB-IoT.
- Advanced Over-The-Air update mechanisms.
How do we work:
- We use CI, automatized testing and simulation (Renode).
- We use Agile, but in a civilized way ;).
- The team is international and located in several offices in Europe – spoken and written communication in English is expected.
- Hybrid workplace – we have design offices, but it’s also possible to work remotely.
- Work with interesting technology on a manageable scope – our products are sophisticated, yet one person can still grasp the entire tech.
- Our products are used by biggest logistical companies, the deployments are mass-scale.
- Good opportunities to expand your career internationally.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV on the address below, or contact some of our design guys directly on LinkedIn:
ALPS Electric Czech, s.r.o.
Mgr. Iva Šindlerová
Sebranice 240, 679 31 Sebranice u Boskovic
tel.: +420 516 490 226